Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Chg of style

Yee mee a.k.a neeila a.k.a yen yee a.k.a AILEEN!!!!... since u ejeked my last post i deleted it lol to free d ma.....back to my life now...erm....erm.....erm kinda speechless la....so let me c, well today was the last day of xzam MERDEKA!!!! next month is pmr trials d lor haizzz wat can i do expect study..any1 idea????...today after xzam i wen kasturi u noe me la budak baik wad after xzam aslo stil go ttn geh.Today was my 1st day goin to kast kh classs OMG!! i wen there n did sum (SENSORED) thing wit sum1....dun salah faham la jus pass to jen a book only la.I sat nxt to handsome banabas there n wit two other indian guy which is kavenesh or sumtin n the other guy is MR IDK.During the clas Chua act wanted to pair me up wit a indian chic instead of jen or sum other chinese girl.BLA BLA BLA k while the clas wen on i was like keep making lame jokes la as chua is alwis punching me n using me as sum shitty example.There is the one example i will nvr forget chua lol he said sell me to vietnam to jen for RM 2 oi chua ni kan obviously worth rm2 billion larh u think wat go chow kitt belakang find gay aqua also x dapat larh 2 ringgit. k la found my thing to do which is dota gtg n hear dis word (OWNING) those who blur nvm u wil get it wen u noe how to play the game

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home