Thursday, July 24, 2008

to be or not to be

well as u all noe i like a girl which named (kenot tell) so i act confessed to the girl la.....dis girl just broke up with her bf few weeks back n tellin dat truth she is vry hurt yea.....i noe i get it...but act my plan was just not to tell her til after pmr but eventualy i duno y i did tell the girl yest....i tell her is not that i wan her b my gf or so yea mayb i like her n so but i dnt think now is the right time to be wit me la.........

if ur reading dis just wana u to noe that i will b here u till ur ready n wen u need me >.<

erm i'm act kinda lost n confused now since u noe... n...n...n erm ntg la not goin tell her frens who noe who is dat pls dnt kacau her yea


btw i'm usin dis colour to show dat i'm emo i reli into her n all n i'm serious so ppl pls dnt screw it up 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home