Friday, August 29, 2008

rainy days

well hey everyone act nowdays i seldom blog is bcause my parents act said i spend to much time infront the com so they took the connection away.Back to my post well ppl who wen kast last wed should noe it was raining cat n dogs swt +.+......dat day can be said as a joyfull day xp.....y ??? u maya ask xp...i act teman sum1 i like sum quite a while in da rain of course i was the 1 which is wet n she is the dry one la...gentlement wad of course kenot let her get wet la.....aiks y m i talking all dis here ???? hope she read dis lol I ENJOYED WALKING WIT U.... as wat i told my friend i won't make a move on her till she's reli settle down frm her bad memory due to sum reason...but mayb i wil do it after pmr lor....hope the ans will b yes >.<


p.s unknown u reli sound like kelvin....if u wan comment so much cum n tell me in my face la kkk use ur own name y use unknown since u so brave ryte

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home