Friday, November 7, 2008

BACK IN BLOGGING AGAIN =)

well ppl every since a month before PMR i stoped blogging til now coz i was bz wit my exam n so on bla bla bla but now i'm back hahaha.Today is the first day of form 3 school holiday so form 3 student say bye bye to ur current life and set ur golds for form 4 babeh.I'm vry sure dat form 4 life wnt be easy but i'm sure i wil get tru it i gues XD.Nowadays sum how i'm reli stress on my pmr result reli hope to get 7 A's to get into pure sc n archive my GOLD.


Back to reality now xp gonna stop dreaming bout it.So yest i wen ts wit jw,bak,kelvin,shee yao and as plan woo n schanny but they both FFK for scout ZZzZZz.We act went thr around 10 after sch and upon reaching we as in me jw bak n kelvin start playing pool (nice game) after 3 rounds of it we went n have our lunch at THE CHICKEN RICE SHOP omg make u think of jay kok ryte sry kelvin.so after dat v wen back for pool again xp wen v reach the place i saw my long lost superbly hot old fren Harmony xp she just moved frm JB to Kl good for me haha can go yam cha wit her sumtime xp.After like 8 rounds of pool or mayb more v went n take our ticket for james bond quantom of solace n head for the arcade. (ps. dat movie to me suxx sry arh superbly not hot gay-ish hollywood director go for micheal jackson instead i think he is more to ur cup of tea rather than dis movie).So after movie v wen n get a drink frm 7-eleven n wen bck lor.


Owh yea b4 dat jw followed me home and waited his dad here at my hse....bla...bla...bla ltr on of they rest of my day i wen vist my newly born lil couz at the hospital n then DOTA my ass offf til i slp hahah exciting n lively day of mine ryte swt!



gooood luck for all spm students gambateh!!!

-Henry-

1 Comments:

Blogger harmony wmc said...

how sweet. hahaa

November 13, 2008 at 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home