Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mr bboy mc baggy pants =)

Hey ashley well lol i'm blogging at last ur wish just came tru ahhaha xp.For those who dunno her she is a piglet blueks lol.Back the post well as u all know i started my breakdance class last tue and it was full wit fun and laughters.Well in the 1st class i actualy learn quite lot.I learnt fog turtle 8 step and handstand .Obviously u know the noob me din end get to fully perform my handstand as my dance instructor keep wan me to hang and whenrver i do i will crash down to the floor sobs but no worries i kinda like falling and crashing but i promise u i wil do it xp nike ma just do it hear before ma lol.So i gues dats all bout my breakdance class gua owh yea i got some picture on my bruise all over my body post it wen i feel like it gua.

So now about my day out wit wai jin adrian james jan jean and kiat(pro dota player except me =( ).We actualy went two places pavillion and times square for me at pav and pool at ts *sigh*.Hurm something really funny happen in the cinema there's two okok girls infront of us who were lesbian and they were bz doing their thing inside the cinema,all we casn do is stone hhahaha SWT =.= want do go get a room or bck home and do till u puas la why there ???? why??? lol and now for the pool v played team and my team won once lost once gagag noob wad mou pin but turn out kiat is a superbly gud wan out of 10 9 enter and the tenth ball sengaja fong sui geh sobs us lucky he din play much ahah or else it will end up GG.

I gues that all i gotta blog today gua neway pic will be posted soon i guess

signing out
~ bboy mc baggy pants

1 Comments:

Blogger Princess Ashley said...

hey,i jz ask y din update ur bl0g onli w0r where g0t wish o0...xp

December 8, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home